University Students | Application deadline Oct. 15th 11:59pm
- This is a 12 month on-campus business team competition.
- Team up with top MBA students and business leaders.
- Actively participate in the expansion of a company.
- Manage and operate multiple business roles.
- Learn about socially conscious businesses.
- Four business teams are selected by an independent panel.
- Business partners attend capacity training and lead operations on campus.
- Real-life work environment.
- Creative ecosystem that promotes innovation.
- Receive shared facilities, equipment and training.
- Highest ranking sustainable business team is eligible for scholarships.
Who Should Apply:
- Alliant Students
- BSBA Students
- MBA Students
- DBA Students
- Local University Students
This program provides training classes for business capacity development purposes. Participants will be required to create or consult in the development of a business plan and run a business on campus. With any business venture there is no guarantee of business growth or success. The program does not provide academic credit, degree or certification. Alliant International University and the Alliant School of Management (“Alliant”) does not provide legal advice or endorse any product, service or company. Applications are not guaranteed to be selected. Applicants that are accepted will be notified by email. Information submitted will be not be sold or shared with anyone outside of Alliant, the California Foundation Fund or their respective Site Councils.